Menu

old muscle what is your favorite?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Favorite Cars old muscle what is your favorite?

• Creator
    Topic
    VINCENTVINCENT
    Participant

I would have to say I like most old mucsle but I would love to own a 1970 340 Plymouth Duster. Most Mopars of the 67-71 era I would love to own as well though.

Viewing 8 replies - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Brandon DriskillBrandon Driskill
      Participant

[quote=”thegarytrucker” post=57403]Defenatly a mid 70s challenger[/quote]
        I owned a 1972!

Bryan CastorBryan Castor
        Participant

My favorite would be the great american classics 1969 Ford Mustang and the 1969 Camaro! And i’d like to at least drive and possibly own the 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda. 👿

ErinErin
          Participant

My favorite old muscle is a car that looks mean, rude, and impatient.
            It can be loud and overbearing. It demands respect.
            When it says “get out of my way” it won’t take “no” for an answer.
            Not too many other machines could stand up to this 4 wheeled bully.
            The 1967 Mercury Cougar. 👿

But there is another machine. A very handsome, well-mannered gentleman of a car who has plenty of power but does not feel the need to prove himself. It doesn’t mind sharing the road with you as you awe at his good looks. His is not to go out bullying like his little brother the Cougar but to enjoy a warm summer day in the sun.
            The 1957 Chevy Bel-air

Meanwhile, something came up who dares challenge the Cougar. Something just as rude and impatient. It’s gonna be a hell of a fight…
            1970 Dodge Super Bee.

So there’s my favorites.

MikeMike
            Participant

Too many faves to list, and technically, not all of them were “muscle cars” in their day. (The term has become grossly inflated and misused over the years.)

The first generation of the Dodge Charger, ’66-67. Crisper looking than the more popular second generation.

The first generation Monte Carlo, ’70-72. Again, I think it’s better looking than the later generations.

James P GrossoJames P Grosso
              Participant

I have had a few of different brands, but I seem to hang onto the Mopars.
                Muscle Cars I currently have that are in running condition:
                1969 Dodge Coronet R/T Convertible
                1971 Dodge Charger 500
                1973 Jensen Interceptor III (OK, it’s a GT car, but still has a Mopar 440 in it.)

I tend to like the larger muscle / luxury cars (Chevelle, GTO, 442, Galaxy, Cougar, Ambassador, Avanti, Briggs Cunningham, etc.) over the more popular “Pony” cars like the Mustang, Camaro, and Cuda.

MikeMike
                Participant

1968 Dodge Dart GTS 383 or 1969 Dodge Dart GTS 440

Ian WilliamsIan Williams
                  Participant

Chrysler cars from the 70’s always had a certain almost “pass the bong dude ” coolness to them , their ad campaigns from the era were really good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry MarshallJerry Marshall
                    Participant

1. 57′ Chevy, 2. 1970 Superbee, 3. 1969 Mustang Mach 1

Viewing 8 replies - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Loading…