Menu

Someone explain this to me please,

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Automotive Discussion Someone explain this to me please,

• Creator
    Topic
    3SheetsDiesel3SheetsDiesel
    Participant

Anyone, please explain to me how an alignment can cause a vibration.

Viewing 6 replies - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      twiggytwiggy
      Participant

Here’s a video I found that will shed a little insight on this subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

3SheetsDiesel3SheetsDiesel
        Participant

Really twiggy? A baby crying? If you think that we’re just a bunch of whiners here, so be it. You’re wrong, but I’ll let you have your illusion. I am curious though, do you turn a wrench for a living? I’m not trying to call you out or anything, I’m genuinely curious. Do you spend all day bent over the fender of an ancient Mustang trying to replace a header gasket that has all the belt driven accessories attached on the header side of the engine on home-made brackets that don’t give you enough clearance to get to any of the fasteners along the underside of the header? Have you ever spent a hour trying to figure out exactly what the customer meant when they said “The car feels funky” but wouldn’t actually tell you what was wrong with it? Have you ever needed to remove the interior from the rear of a Camry Solara only to have all of the plastic trim break while you’re trying to remove it because it’s so brittle? Have you ever bent over backward to make a customer happy only to have them complain to the corporate office that you didn’t make them happy enough so that you have to refund their money out of YOUR paycheck? Not the store’s money, the money that you would use to put food on the table.

Put yourself in my shoes for a while, then come back and tell me I’m a whiner. I dare you.

twiggytwiggy
          Participant

We could trade jobs and then you would find out you don’t have it so bad.

Life is tough mostly because of how people treat each other. I get it. But that’s the way it is.

Not everyone is mean. There are decent people out there. Eric is one of them and I can tell that you are too otherwise it wouldn’t bother you so.

Just hang in there and good luck on your career.

SpawnedXSpawnedX
            Participant

I’ll do your job better than you do it. When do you want to trade? How’s Tuesday sound? I have a guy who needs me to put a 92 engine in his 97 Eclipse. I figure since we have it so easy you can come on in and show us how it’s done.

Jason Alexmckrishes
              Participant

That baby is hungry! Get some milk in there quick! What is your job twiggy?

twiggytwiggy
                Participant

Quoted From mckrishes:

That baby is hungry! Get some milk in there quick! What is your job twiggy?

Electrical Engineer in a Failure Analysis lab. I tear apart automotive hall-effect sensors and probe the die through a microscope, and perform chemical analysis to find out why they failed. It can get pretty high pressure due to customer demands as they are upset in the first place. But I thrive on pressure.

Viewing 6 replies - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…